Terms and Conditions
Trademarks and logos may be used for promotional purposes, i.e. it can be downloaded and used to advertise No Guts No Glory or associated artists work on sale on the website. It is illegal to reproduce (or print) trademarks or logos associated with No Guts No Glory or associated artists without prior permission. Other intellectually copyrighted material, i.e. work by photographers, artists, authors and writers used by No Guts No Glory cannot be re-used without prior permission.
By using our website you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Your contract is with No Guts No Glory which trades from 137 Fore Street, Exeter, Devon, EX4 3AN.
2. You agree that e-mail will be used as the standard means of communication with No Guts No Glory. When your order is being processed by you will be notified through these means.
3. No Guts No Glory does not store any credit card information, nor will we pass any of your personal information, including credit or debit card information to any third party.
4. No Guts No Glory uses Paypal for online payments.
5. You acknowledge that all details which you provide to us for the purpose of ordering goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the order.
6. No Guts No Glory aims to dispatch all orders within 5 working days of confirmation that the funds for your order have been cleared. We use Royal Mail for orders within the United Kingdom.
7. Delivery and packaging charges are dependent on size and quantity for orders destined for the United Kingdom. Charges to other countries are clearly stated during the checkout process.
8. In the case of non-delivery please wait 21 days from the date of your order in case it’s been delayed.
9. No Guts No Glory will keep proof of postage for all items sent.
10. If your delivery address is outside the United Kingdom, you may be subject to import duties and/or taxes. You understand that any and all charges incurred are your responsibility.
11. No Guts No Glory may include a Customs Label containing a brief description, and a valuation of the parcel’s contents to your order.
12. You can return your purchase to us in its original condition within 25 days of receipt.
13. Before sending us your returned item, please send us an email with your full name, order number, reason for return and state clearly whether you would like a refund or exchange. Returned items should be posted back to No Guts No Glory trading address (see General). We’re unable to process a return or exchange without a prior email.
14. Please do try and reuse the original packaging where possible in order to protect the product. The product is your responsibility until it reaches us. For this reason, we recommend that you send it back to us using a recorded delivery service that will insure you for the value of the items.
15. Unfortunately, it’s your responsibility to cover the costs of returning any items to us, unless the product is faulty or there was a mistake made on our part.
16. There may be an additional transaction charge for postage and packaging on exchanges. We will inform you of these charges beforehand.
17. We can only offer to exchange undamaged items if the original product arrives back with us in condition fit for re-sale.
Returns for Refund
17. We will refund or exchange your item once received. An email of receipt will be sent to you once we’ve processed the refund or sent you your exchanged item.
18. We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and post the new version on the website. When we do so, it will be made clear on the blog page of ngngdesign.com. All purchases from the date of order will be governed by the amended terms and conditions.
19. No Guts No Glory will do our best to ensure that the information available on the website at any one time is true and accurate but cannot guarantee that it will be free of errors. No Guts No Glory is not liable if your computer becomes infected with a virus, our website is conditioned to the best possible standard but we cannot ensure that you won’t be susceptible.
20. No Guts No Glory reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
21. If you are affected by a change to any information on the website you will be notified.
22. No Guts No Glory makes no representations about the fitness for a particular purpose of any of the products or services available on this website.
23. No Guts No Glory does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of the website or for any products or services purchased from the website.
24. No Guts No Glory will only be liable for direct loss (save in the case of death or personal injury in respect of which there is no limit) up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
25. This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
26. These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you and No Guts No Glory relating to your purchase. You are responsible for reading all information in these terms and conditions fully. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
27. All material on this site is Copyright © to No Guts No Glory or the artists or author of the material, all rights reserved. It is strictly prohibited to copy, republish or redistribute any of the material and software contained in the No Guts No Glory website.
28. Every purchase you make shall be deemed ‘performed in England’. Therefore these Terms and Conditions shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.